Best Food and Restaurants in Quebec City
- Restaurant Taniere: Guests cannot say enough good things about this traditional Canadian/International Fine Dining Restaurant. Not only is the innovative food amazing but the service, wine and the ambiance are all worthy of praise.
Rue Saint-Pierre, Quebec City, G1K 3Z6, Ph. +1 418 872 4386
- Arvi: Arvi restaurant offers guests a fresh new take on dining. Here you will feel as though you are visiting the kitchen of a friend.
- Chez Rioux and Pettigrew: This is a delightful bistro-style restaurant established in what was once one of Quebec City’s oldest grocery stores. Vintage décor contributes to a wonderful ambiance, a fitting setting for a great French/Canadian dining experience.
You may choose from the fresh and seasonal a la carte menu or surrender yourself to the surprises of the Pettigrew’s Host Table, where delicious successions of dishes are presented, with or without wine or beer pairing.
160 rue St-Paul, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 3W1 Ph. +1 418-694-4448
- Bachir: Bachir Restaurant is highly rated for serving fresh and delicious Lebanese food at very reasonable prices.
54 Boulevard Rene Levesque West, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 2A4, Ph. +1 418 528 8383
- L’Atelier Tartares and Cocktails: This is a popular restaurant and bar set across 5 levels in an industrial/chic building which provides a great atmosphere. Here the emphasis is on beautifully-crafted cocktails, served alongside your choice of tapas-style small plates or satisfying main courses.
64 Grand Alley East, Quebec City, G1R 2KS, Ph. +1 418 522 2225
- Laurie Raphael: Laurie Raphael is known for their wonderful degustation menu which is designed to take your taste-buds on a journey of delight. You can choose from a 6-course or 9-course tasting menu which will introduce you to the finest local seasonal produce.
Everything is prepared with innovation and the utmost respect, and is presented with an eye for detail. Many regular diners maintain that this is the best restaurant in Quebec City.
117 Dalhousie Street, Quebec City, G1K 9C8, Ph. +1 418 692 4555
- Bistro La Cohue: Bistro La Cohue serves up traditional French-inspired bistro fare with a modern and innovative twist. The restaurant receives rave reviews for it service and the delicious French food which comes in large, satisfying portions.
3440 Chemin des Quartre-Bourgeois, Quebec City, G1W 4T3, Ph. +1 418 659 132
- Beclub Bistro Bar: Set in an historic stone building which dates back to 1827, this friendly and popular bar/restaurant is proud to offer dishes made from an excellent variety of carefully sourced local products.
17 Rue Saint Stanislas, Quebec City, G1R 4G7, Ph. +1 428 692 5488
- La Pizzaio: When only a delicious thin-crust pizza will do, visitors to Quebec City should make their way to La Pizzaio! This unpretentious neighborhood pizzeria has been satisfying palates since 2014 and has built up a long list of devotees.
319 St. Paul St, Quebec City, G1K 3W8, Ph. +1 418 692 5329
If you are in search of a good patisserie where you can enjoy great coffee and French pastries you can try Cafe Boulangerie Paillard – 1097 Rue Saint-Jean – one of the oldest and most popular bakeries in the city.
Follow the arrow to discover the Cafe